Perfect Circle

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm blog challenged

I've been fiddling with my blog all night long (man that sounds perverted) and I just can't seem to get it more personalized. I would like to add links to other blogs I like, maybe add pictures to my blog, ect. I've looked at the help section, but I'm just not getting it to work. This would be another great project for my hubby to help me with if he were here. He is a computer god. But alas, he is not here....sigh. Last I heard he should be coming home in February. We'll see. I've learned with the Army it's best to not expect the best. That way if it does work out, then it 's a pleasant surprise!
Today was a great day. Collin slept till almost 8:00 again. I heard him playing in his crib so I went ahead and got up too. We hung out for a couple of hours then I decided to finally head for the store. It was one of those days where it was so cold you could see your breath, but the sun was shinning bright. There was just a crispness to the air, like right before a snow. I think Collin and I both enjoyed getting out of the house for a few hours. And after my migraine last night I feel like a new woman.
So we did our shopping and came back home. I had oodles of trash to sort and bag up. Yoohoo! Then I disinfected all the toys I bought from the thrift store so that Collin will have some new toys to play with tomorrow. So it was a full but not too exciting day. It was a good day with my son, just a good day to be alive really. Now I think I'll head off to bed to start fresh tomorrow. Toodles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home