Perfect Circle

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Not exactly what I had in mind

The day started out pretty good. Collin didn't wake me up last night and he slept in till about 7:30 which I really appreciated. He was in an awesome mood. He was such a happy boy today! Well, last night my friend Angela called me and asked if I wanted to go to the Thrift Store on post with her today. He husband was gonna watch both our boys, so I thought it would be nice to go with her to check it out. She is always picking up the coolest toys for cheap when she goes there. We found quite a few things there for both our boys. Once we bought our goodies (I only spent 9 bucks and got 6 toys!) we headed back to her house. I was going to pick up Collin and head over to the grocery store to pick up a few things. However, he was crabby so I decided to go home for a nap then go to the store.
I was starting to get a headache on the way home, so I took my migrane meds. From the time I left Angela's house to the time I got home I was in a full blown migrane. I can't believe how fast they come on sometimes. So I fed, changed and put Collin down for a nap and luckily for me he went right down. I took more meds and layed down on the couch. Collin slept for two hours and the whold time I was in agony. I kept thinking I hope this goes away before he wakes up. He woke up and I still couldn't get over this migraine. Not too long after he woke up I felt nauseous. I ended up huging the porcelan god not too long after that. I would rather get festering boils then throw up. But I did feel better afterwards. Needless to say we didn't get to the store tonight. It's 8:30 pm and I just got over my headache. (I got it this afternoon at 2pm) It's weird though. Everytime I get a migraine once it goes away I feel awesome. It's like such a huge comparison. From agony to huge relief. So I made myself some dinner since I lost everything else I had eaten for the day. (gross I know) It tasted so good. Right now I'm watching Dancing with the Stars. I am so glad to see dancing coming back into the spot light. This is classy television, it takes so much disipline and talent to dance well. Someday, when we go back to the states, I will be taking some dancing lessons. Hopefully my husband will join me, but if not I still want to do it. Maybe my sister will want to go with me! LOL.

4 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear about the headache. Do you take Imitrex? I have what an eye doctor calls "pre-migraines". My vision gets fuzzy for awhile, then I get the headache.

    Dancing with the stars is good, I watch it when I remember its on. Jay and I are going to take salsa and ballroom dancing lessons when we move to Springfield. I would love to learn to swing dance, but even with as strong as Jay is, I'm gonna have to drop some weight before he can throw me around!

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 6:12 PM  

  • You poor thing. Well at least you can rest for a couple of days.

    Take care!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 AM  

  • Keoka! LOL! I bet once you start dance lessions you'll drop weight like crazy!
    I want to learn to salsa too. I love those latin dances.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 1:37 AM  

  • awh babe! Sounds like we're going to be sizzling up the stage with some latin dances of love. :)
    Love you!

    By Blogger Brandi, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home