Perfect Circle

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Getting to know you....

I was tagged by my good friend Keoka...so I thought I'd just share this meme with the rest of you...

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. Nicolosi's Animal Hospital (Receptionist/Vet Assistant)
2. State Farm Insurance (Licensed Office Representative)
3. Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (Ward Clerk)

Three nicknames I've been given:
1. Brandito the Frito Bandito (you can blame that lil gem on my uncle Phil)
2. Pookabear (only my hubby calls me that one!)
3. Hydro (given to me by my 6th grade teacher Mr. Caputo, I used to take forever when
I'd drink from the water fountain after recess)

Five movies I would watch over and over:
1. Joe Dirt (if this makes me white trash...so be it!)
2. Wedding Crashers
3. Sound of Music (or any Rodgers & Hammerstein musical)
4. Out of Africa
5. Moulin Rouge (or any Baz Luhrman movie)

Three places I have lived:
1. Midwest City, Oklahoma
2. Joplin, MO
3. Castle Rock, Colorado

Five TV shows I love to watch:
1. Nip/Tuck
2. Sopranos
3. Lost
4. Dateline or 20/20 (I like those kind of news shows)
5. Survivor

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. Jupiter, Florida
2. Galveston, Texas
3. Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado
4. Venice, Italy
5. Paris, France

Four things I could NOT live without:
1. Sonic Route 44 Diet Cokes
2. My hubby
3. My son
4. Shopping....:)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Macaroni and tomato sauce (southern style with sour cream and butter)
2. Fried okra
3. Red eye gravy (made from smoked ham drippings, atlittle instant coffee and water, you
pour it over buscuits. I swear its good!)
4. Anything mexican! (except menudo...yuk)

Five places I would rather be right now:
1. My new home
2. Hawaii
3. Aspen
4. Barnes and Noble
5. Sardinia

6 Comments:

  • So you went to Paris? How did you like it?

    What did you do ther?

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 10:54 PM  

  • I mean, there. Grrr...

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 10:54 PM  

  • I had a great time in Paris. Hubby and I went by bus with some people from his unit. We only had one day there, but we made the most of that time to see as much as possible.
    We took the quick tour of the Louve, saw the Mona Lisa, and a few other famous art pieces. You could spend a week in there (and I wanted too) but we had other things to see. We saw the Eiffel Tower, but the lines to go to the top were horrific! So we touched it and said, welp, we've been there...
    Then we went to the catacombs (you going there gave me the idea)it was creepy. And all those stairs (I was about 5 months preggo and they were killer!)
    Then we went to the Museum D'Orsay and our time was pretty much up. We walked around and enjoyed the sights, it was a great day. I would like to have had more time, but I really enjoyed our trip.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 8:36 AM  

  • Crap, I forgot the Rt 44 DVCs on mine! :)

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 8:44 AM  

  • I'm gonna have to try that red eye gravy some day. I'm definitely NOT a southern girl. *grin*

    By Blogger Mouthy Girl, at 8:01 PM  

  • Red eye gravy is the bomb!

    God Bless You Brandi, you and I think quite alike when it comes to food, especially on the okra!! YUM!

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home