Perfect Circle

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A few last pics from Germany

This is a pic of the hostel we stayed in while were were waiting for my passport. It was out in the country where they had this business and had a cattle farm right next door. We stayed there for about 8 days and it was so peaceful there.

The people that owned the hostel also had a cafe outside where we often had our dinner. The owners were such nice helpful people. It seemed like the whole family worked there in some fashion. Here you can see we're enjoying a pre-dinner cola beer. Yum!
This is a good pic of my two guys enjoying the view from the cafe.
I got a good shot of the cows they had there on the farm. Our dog Quincy almost got trampled one morning when he thought he'd be a hot shot and charge after the herd. Luckily, he didn't get close enough to get hurt but those cows were seriously about to squash him.


This was one way that my son found to entertain himself while we were staying at the hostel. It made a perfect little cubby hole for him to hide in (even though we could see him LOL!)
I felt bad for the kid. We didn't have many toys since we had them packed with our household goods.

7 Comments:

  • Excellent pics! The one of the cows made me sit up and take notice. They looked especially huge!

    I love the secret hiding place your little guy had while staying at the hostel! The pics of the cafe and farmland were beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.

    By Blogger Mouthy Girl, at 7:14 PM  

  • What great pictures. So funny! You little guy just cracks me up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

  • That hostel looked very peaceful. I love the view. How much was it a night?

    By Blogger Pat & Reg, at 2:53 PM  

  • It was about 50 Euro a night. It was a one bedroom apartment with kitchen and they had washer and dryer on the premisis. It was very comfortable.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 10:17 PM  

  • test....

    By Blogger Brandi, at 11:20 AM  

  • The view from the cafe is wonderful. That must be a lovely place to eat.

    By Blogger Gary, at 10:06 PM  

  • I was stationed in Germany for a time with my hubby. We came back stateside right after 9 11.

    I used to go volksmarch every weekend.

    Beautiful country.

    . . .and thanks for the link!

    By Blogger Nikki, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home