Perfect Circle

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's official!

I'm a homeowner! Well, co-owner...:)
We closed on the house yesterday. The process wasn't really that bad, once we got the whole "closing costs" thing straightened out. It all went pretty smoothly. I was alittle miffed that our closing cost ended up being about a $1,000 more than our good faith estimate, but I guess that happens sometimes.
We went to the house last night to see how the carpet work was coming along and it looks so good! They are not quite done, but we both took our shoes off and walked around alittle! LOL.
Tomorrow our furniture and appliances are being delivered so we'll be hanging around the house most of the day. It's going to be a busy weekend to say the least. Our internet won't be hooked up for a few days, so I may not post till next week. I'll be sure and post pics as soon as I'm able!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Ohhh! I can't wait to see the new place!


    I am so happy for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

  • I am glad to see you excited by your house. I am sure you are going to love it. I hope you are able to plant a few flowers.

    By Blogger Gary, at 5:03 PM  

  • Way to go Brandi!! Am glad life is treating you well and you're settling in at home.

    By Blogger Myra, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home