Perfect Circle

Saturday, September 16, 2006

New pics

Well, it's been a week and we've made quite a bit of progress. Dave's been enjoying his new workshop. (check out his blog, Guy in a white hat, for the creepy details) I've been up to my elbows in laundry. It's a laugh a minute around here right now. ;-P
Collin has been adjusting to the move pretty well. He loves his new room. He's getting so big.
I've included some pics of him in his room, and of some of the new tricks he's learned.



Before the movers.... After the dust settled...

This is the kitchen...it's a cluttered mess right now...


I've got more pics of the rest of the house, but blogger is really starting to piss me off, so I'll just leave it at that. ....it can be such a pain in the arse sometimes!!!

6 Comments:

  • damn it... you can't click on the pics to enlarge them.
    Stupid blogger!
    Kinda pointless since the photos are small and grainy.
    I'll post better pics later.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 12:27 AM  

  • It all looks great Brandi! Congrats!

    By Blogger Myra, at 1:18 AM  

  • Look nice, congrats!

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 9:39 AM  

  • I like the sky lights in the kitchen. Make sure you post what the house looks like after you've put everything in it's place.

    By Blogger Pat & Reg, at 1:19 PM  

  • Collin is so cute! Your house looks really nice, I like your kitchen. I have kitchen envy of anyone with a larger kitchen, mine is tiny!

    I bet your puppies are happier there too!

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 10:45 AM  

  • Hey Keoka..
    I was wondering where you've been!
    Glad to see you're around here girl
    The kitchen was one thing that did it for me too. What you can't see is the tile and trim. I'll have to post a new pic.
    I gotta brag...it's my first house!!! YEA!

    By Blogger Brandi, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home