Perfect Circle

Monday, September 18, 2006

Pics and a thank you!

I just wanted to thank my in laws for the wonderful house warming gift they sent us. It's a really neat bamboo fountain that was given to us to bring us luck in our new home. I absolutely love it! It's quite calming, but occasionally I'll hear it and think our faucet is leaking. LOL.

The next few pics are more of the kitchen tile work. It's interesting, I've never seen anything like it. The silver tile you see has a matching trim that is around the whole countertops. What is weird is that I had already decided before I even returned from Germany that I was going to do my kitchen in grapes/vine/wine theme. It was like I was meant to have this kitchen.


Here are a few pics of the outside of the house. Collin and I went for a walk around the neighborhood today. It was such a beautiful Oklahoma day. Cool, sunny and windy. Awh...you can practically smell the state fair. (it is going on right now....funnel cakes....yummmm)


2 Comments:

  • Your house is so cute! Thanks for the additional detail kitchen pic!! :) Jay and I would like to get something similar in the Springfield area. We don't really want a new home that looks like everyone else's on the block.

    Good Luck with the job interview today, hope it turns out to be something that you might like to do.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 6:41 AM  

  • I like the grey of the kitchen. a nice cool color. I also the brick on the outside. Very nice!

    By Blogger Pat & Reg, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home