Perfect Circle

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rainbow after the storm

Last night was hell. I got another one of my migranes.
Collin and I had just had a nice afternoon out and about town. It was a beautiful sunny day and on the way home I started to get alittle headache. I can never tell whether or not it's going to a regular headache that will go away with Tylenol, or if it's gonna be the "Whopper". The thing about my migrane meds is that I shouldn't use them for just any headache. My doctor said over use could actually cause my headaches to be worse and more frequent. I did take them last night right at the onset of the headache, but it came on strong and fierce. I suffered from 5pm to about midnight last night. I took everything thing I could and it just would not go away. I even threw up with it and didn't feel better. I was miserable. The weird thing about my headaches is that I always feel like a million bucks the next day. It's like the rainbow after the storm.

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you are feeling better. I get blood pressure-related headaches and times and they are horrible, but nothing I imagine touching migraines.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 11:13 AM  

  • I hope you are feeling well today. Sorry about the micraines.

    By Blogger Gary, at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home