Perfect Circle

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A walk in my neighborhood

I took a walk with Collin today. It was a glorious morning here and we took advantage of the sunshine and fresh air. Here are some pics from our walk..

This is the church in the heart of our villiage. They ring the church bells every hour and anytime there is a service. We love to hear them ring, it's so peaceful. However it drives our dogs nuts.

Outside of almost every village are little flower farms. They have a payment bucket and you cut and pay for your flowers right there on the spot. Right now they have tulips growing, but they change as the summer progresses. I love tulips!


3 Comments:

  • Those flowers are beautiful. Looks like you guys had a great morning. I wish the sun was shining here. I woke up to the sound of thunder. It is pouring down rain, so that will make for a crappy 3 hour drive to Little Rock this morning.

    Have a good day!

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 6:05 AM  

  • Thanks for the pics. Everything looks lovely. If I was in Europe I would be taking walks everywhere.

    By Blogger Gary, at 2:38 PM  

  • Oh my gosh! I love those flowers!!

    What a beautiful post!

    By Blogger Mouthy Girl, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home