Perfect Circle

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fields of gold


It was nice out today, so Collin and I went to the park. I had my camera with me and wanted to give everyone a glimpse of Germany this time of the year. I love the different colors in the landscape.

I'm really enjoying this new camera of mine. It's inspired me to take more pictures and hopefully I will learn how to use all of it's features! If you click on this last picture you can see more details. There are several windmills on the horizon.

4 Comments:

  • It seems so pretty over there, looks a lot cleaner than manuy places in the States.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 9:32 PM  

  • For the most part it is cleaner here. The people in my area keep the trash picked up and their sidewalks swept. Everything is so green here right now. I will miss all the beautiful scenery.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 4:59 AM  

  • What a beautiful place! Saw you on my sister's site, Buddha Girl, hope you don't mind I stopped, by, what a cutie your little guy is. I hope all the army stuff is winding down ok for you all!

    All the Best,
    Lil'sis

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

  • Good gawd I'd love to go there on a photo journey! Thanks for sharing these, Brandi!

    By Blogger Dre, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home