Perfect Circle

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Good nights sleep

I had a reprive from the frequent sleep interuptions last night. I put Collin to bed last night at 9pm and he actually let me sleep until almost 9 this morning. I was even able to take the dogs out before he started screaming for me to go and get him this morning. It was great and it set the tone for the whole day. We had a good day together. It's amazing how it can go from one extreme to the next. I just tried to keep him on a schedule and I also gave him tylenol last night before bed, so I'm wondering if it's not from teething pain. We went out for awhile today and just enjoyed our day together. Now why can't we do this during the week when I have to get up early?? LOL.
Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement. It means alot to have that support right now.
Well, I bought the movie "Wedding Crashers" today so I'm going to get that started now that I have Collin in bed. Hope everyone is having a great day. I'll let ya'll know if the movie is worth watching!

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad to see that you had a better day! Jay and I watched Wedding Crashers last weekend, it was really cute, of course, I really like Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home