Perfect Circle

Monday, March 27, 2006

Just a few random pics...

Nothing news worthy happened today...so I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pics from the past few years.


This is Collin when he was just a few hours old...notice the exhausted mother in the background.

This is one of my dogs, Quincy. He is a Shetland Sheepdog (atleast that is what his papers say), but he looks more like Lassie. Dave and I took our dogs to the Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado for a fun day trip. It was amazing. This place looks like someone put the Sahara Desert in the middle of the mountains. I just love this picture. Don't you just love Quincy's backpack. He carried his dog toys and food and water for us! LOL!


The next pic is from our wedding day. We got married in a conservatory in Oklahoma City in the middle of July. Needless to say...it was very hot. It was a wonderful day spent with close friends and family. I just wish it hadn't gone by so fast. With all the greetings and picture taking, it's like we missed out on the majority of our own wedding. Dave only got to taste the piece of cake that I shoved in his mouth. It was gone by the time he went back to have more!



This last picture is one of my favorites. As a baby, Collin had that most horrible case of collic. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Collic is when a baby cries and cries at about the same time each day for no identifiable reason. Usually it struck Collin in the evening, as we were getting ready to go to bed. It was a pretty rough patch, but we tried to approach it with alittle humor, hence the T-shirt.....:)


6 Comments:

  • Interesting.

    The day of your wedding, I was a groomsman in Jason Hill's wedding ...

    ... in Shawnee, Okla.

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 8:03 PM  

  • Who did Jason Hill marry? The last I knew he was dating a girl that, um, worked for him at his little Carl Junction endeavor.

    Some time when you get back and we get a chance I will have to show you my wedding album, you are in quite a few of the photos. They turned out pretty well.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 8:47 PM  

  • Whoa...this is getting pretty weird. Jason and I got married on the same day in the same state less than an hour away from each other? And you got married the next weekend. It's like we've been all been living in parallel universes or something.
    Ow...brain freeze...

    By Blogger Brandi, at 10:26 PM  

  • BTW, Keoka I would love to see the pics from your wedding.
    You know what else is weird Eric? My sister lives in Shawnee!
    It's like the 7 degrees to Kevin Bacon game....

    By Blogger Brandi, at 12:58 AM  

  • Jason married a nice little school teacher who was from Shawnee. He was set up with some friends, did the long distance thing and got hitched. He and his wife had a child last year.

    Did you know my wife lived in Germany for eight years? Her did is retired military, served in Vietnam, Desert Storm and all that good stuff.

    And there's another little tidbit that makes our lives fairly bizarre, but you'll have to e-mail me for that.

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 7:13 AM  

  • What wonderful photos!

    That dog one is incredible.

    I WANT A PUPPY!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home