Perfect Circle

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Presents from Pakistan

Yeah, Dave brought Collin and I alittle something back with him from Pakistan. We're all sick! Ya! Didn't I just get over this?
We've all got the stuffy, sneezy, coughing wishing you could breathe crap. From what I have heard from some of the other wives going through the reintegration with us, everyone has the same crud. So these past few days have been pretty boring cause we've all been just laying around the house trying to get over this sickness.
I've been here in Germany almost three years and I have been sick more than I ever remember being sick back in the states. Maybe it's cause I'm being exposed to things over here that my body has never seen before, but I'm tired of being sick. It's always the same thing too. The coughing for three weeks spell. I get that atleast once a year. Strange.
It's been nice spending time as a family. Collin is really starting to warm back up to Dave. It's been pretty easy for us to get back on track. It was really weird that first day. I felt kinda awkward at first, but after that, it was almost like he never left. He's been a big help with Collin. He's jumped back in there and is really being a great dad.
Welp...I better go and get somemore Tussin...I feel a coughing spell coming on. Sigh....

5 Comments:

  • The tussin is good stuff. There must be something going around everywhere. I can't believe how many bloggers have talked about being sick lately. I wonder if it's the bird flu? Good luck, hope you feel better soon.

    By Blogger Phil, at 6:18 AM  

  • Well... I am in Germany! It's not too far from me! I've heard alot people say they are sick too....hum...

    By Blogger Brandi, at 8:45 AM  

  • Man, we are dropping like flies. So I guess your trip will be to the bathroom and not to the CASTLES!

    Feel better soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • Well at least your husband didn't come back empty handed. I recommend Nyquil and hot toddies made with Jack Daniels, honey, echinacea tea and lemon, heavy on the Jack, seems to work for me! It might not cure you, but atleast you wouldn't care anymore :)

    I'm digging out some old pics to email you. I'm not sure what pictures you might have that are duplicates. Most are from our Spring Break trip and the trip to the cabin when we saw Les Miserables in Springfield. I will work on getting them scanned this week and email you. I'm going to put some on my blog, I think.

    Get to feeling better!

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 10:22 PM  

  • Keoka- Sounds great! I'd love to see any pics you have. I have some pics somewhere around the house. I looked for my spring break scrapbook the other day cause I wanted to show a friend our tat pics, but i couldn't find it. I hope I haven't lost it!

    By Blogger Brandi, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home