Perfect Circle

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sometimes it's the little things...

I can't believe how slow we were at work today. Last week we were completely full, shuffling patients around to free up beds, and today we had six patients. We had twenty last week, and now we're down to six. I got caught up on all my back work and was pretty much just sitting around reading the paper for most of the day. Our nurses even had time to play XBOX with some of our more ambulatory patients, which almost never happens. They are always so busy that they don't have time to interact with the patients like that! LOL. So it was a good day.
Not only was it a good day at work, but Collin was a little angel tonight and I got to watch American Idol pretty much uninterupted. For me, that is a good evening. Amazing how you can be grateful for the littlest things....

2 Comments:

  • Wow! You work with patients?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 PM  

  • No, I am the ward clerk. I take care of the patient records and answer the phones, and I get the patients water, and food sometimes, but I don't take care of the patients. I leave that up to our awesome nurses.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home