Perfect Circle

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Snowed in....


This is the view from our second story balcony. Its like a winter wonderland here right now. So quiet and peaceful. When the snow was falling, it was so beautiful. I felt like I was in the middle of a snow globe during a blizzard. I love the snow. You don't see much snow like this in Oklahoma, so I did enjoy it....but it's been snowing here for the past couple of days and we've been holed up in the house bored out of our minds. We could go outside and play in the snow, but we're still all getting over this cold/flu thing that we all still have. We are better now, but not quite 100%. I've got a little sled for Collin and I can't wait to take him outside to play with it so we'll see how things are tomorrow.
Maybe the sun will come out?

7 Comments:

  • The sun will come out.....tomorrow.

    But you gotta hang on till tomorrow!

    Come what may!! Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow!

    OK, I couldn't help myself.

    You know, I have never seen snow! I love the picture. so amazing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  

  • P.S. I bet that song is in your head now, huh?

    tee hee.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

  • HAHA!! I was thinking of that song, or of Gone With The Wind where Scarlett says "after all tomorrow is another day!"
    I like my village...and the snow just makes it look so beautiful. I'm hoping to get some really great pics that I can frame for our house when we get back to the states.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 12:53 PM  

  • Brandi:

    I love the picture. So pretty.

    Post more!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • Wow, I wish we would get another snow this year. We've only had one so far, and we got snowed in for a day and it was sooo incredibly nice. It just doesn't snow in Missouri like it did when I was a kid.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 6:18 AM  

  • You know, speaking of snow Keoka...do you remember that time we went out for movies in the snow storm in Joplin? We got you're cherokee stuck in the snow and had to wade thigh deep back to my apartment? LOL! That was so much fun! It did snow quite a bit there from what I remember. That was a great part of living there in Missouri.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 11:49 AM  

  • Yeah, I remember. I have a bunch of pictures of us making a snowman the next day. Remember, we tried to push Alissa car and it rolled suddenly and we all ended up face down in the snow? It was like something out of a cartoon. That was a great snow.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home