Perfect Circle

Monday, April 03, 2006

Change of plans...again...

Well, this past weekend has been the weekend of the best layed plans gone arey. We were supposed to go to an Easter egg hunt on Sunday, gut when we showed up at the park, there was a pad lock on the gate (our parks on base have gates...to keep the animals out? I dunno...) with a note that said it was located on a different base about 30min away. We were late as it was and by the time we pack up Collin and get to the other place we'd be too late. So we made the best of it. We went to Kidzone. That place I mentioned before that is like Chucky Cheese. We had a great time. We pigged out on pizza and Collin got to run around with other little kids. I think he had a lot of fun. I think he'll have more fun when he's old enough to climb on things and play video games.
I also had fun playing Skeeball at Kidzone. Yes, I'll admit it, I like Skeeball. I like to win tickets playing Skeeball, just to find out that I only have enough to buy that spider ring. Ohhh what a rush!
After that, we stopped by the grocery store then went home and relaxed alittle before putting the kiddo down for bed.
It turned out to be a nice weekend, despite all the snafus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home