Perfect Circle

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Come rain or shine...





Today has been much better than yesterday. We didn't go to the ball. We ended up just chillin on the couch watching the new King Kong movie. It was a pretty good movie. The computer graphics were awesome and it was quite scarey. Definately not a kid movie. It wasn't as exciting as if we had gone to the ball, but it was still a good night.
This morning we were trying to figure out something fun to do today. We decided to go to Kaiserslaughtern. It's a fairly big city not too far from our village. As we were leaving, the storm clouds started to roll in. grrrrr.... We had to drop something off at a friends house and it rained the whole drive there. So we changed our plans again to accomodate the weather. There is a place on post called the Kids Zone, it's simular to a Chuckie Cheese, only smaller. As we were heading there, the sun came out. Will this damned weather make up it's mind already??!!! We ended up sticking with our original plan. We walked around and did alittle shopping. It turned out to be a really good day. I needed to get Collin a nice little Easter outfit for the Easter egg hunt we are going to tomorrow. This will be his first Easter egg hunt, so it should be interesting. After the shopping, we went to a nice mexican restuarant for dinner. It was just so nice to get out of the house for a day.





I got a new camera last week. It's a fabulous camera that has all kinds of great functions. I just need to learn how to use it. It's one of those cameras that you can just point and click, or if you've had a few classes, you can do real photography.

Here are some picures I took today from out day in Kaiserslaughern.





























I am going to take some classes so that I can get better. I think it could be a fun hobby since I just love scrapbooking and saving the moments of my life. I want Collin to be able to see what it was like here in Germany when he grows up.

4 Comments:

  • Those are beautiful pictures!

    I love the town pictures. It is so unique looking there.

    I would love to see it. Too bad I am petrified of flying.

    What camera did you get?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

  • I got a Panasonic Lumix FZ30. It's the biggest camera I have ever owned. I kinda feel like I'm working for National Geographic with that thing around my neck! LOL! I was thinking after a few classes, if I get good enough at it, it might be neat to start doing weddings or something. That might be the creative job I've always been looking for.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 3:33 AM  

  • That is the one I want!!

    Lucky girl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 AM  

  • That is the camera Jay's aunt has. She loves it. She is part of a photography group and they go all over taking photos of various subjects. She has done some events and gotten paid for it and enjoys it.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home