Perfect Circle

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

And the world keeps spinning

We are slowly coming to terms with Sarah's death. I know it might seem ridiculous to some people to mourn a pet, but we've had her for almost 5 years. There is a hole in our family where she used to be. She had such a neat little personality and we both didn't realize how much we'd miss her.

We may be looking to get another puppy in the next few months. Not to replace Sarah, but to fill the hole in our heart. And puppies are just so much fun. But we are also thinking of having a new baby in the next year, so it could get interesting around here.

I am still on the job hunt. I applied for a job at a chiropractor office yesterday and it looks promising. I just want to hear back from someone. I found a couple of openings at a specimen processing company (labwork) that I think would be a good step toward the career I want. I don't want to take the first thing that comes my way, but I really want to get back to work.
I guess I just need to be patient and the right job will come my way.

3 Comments:

  • I'm so so so sorry about Sarah.

    I'm pretty attached to my animals as well.

    By Blogger Nikki, at 2:04 PM  

  • I have a pending job post(s) about work. I'm sure you won't miss it.

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 6:35 PM  

  • It really helps to get another pet after one passes. You don't love the lost one any less, but it is hard to be sad all the time with a little puppy around.

    Good luck on the job hunt. I'm sure the right job will come along.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home