Perfect Circle

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Birthday party pics

(The homemade goodness that took about 4 hours to make. It sure did taste good though....)


(It's time to partaaayyy!!!)

(Daddy and the birthday boy are getting ready to blow out the candles)

(Collin enjoying his cake)


(Is it time to open my presents yet?)

The party was a lot of fun. Collin had a blast playing with his cousin Teddy while everyone waited for me to finish Collin's cake. Um yeah...that took a lot longer than I thought. But it ended up being an awesome cake (atleast it tasted awesome) and the birthday boy was happy.

I am pooped.

4 Comments:

  • Ah, the big 2. He's really getting old.

    When my niece, Darbi, had her first birthday it was a big huge party. Her parents live in western Kansas and are all pretty much cowpokes; but they know how to live it up. I hear her second birthday wasn't as crazy.

    Looks like you guys had fun and the cake looked pretty sweet!

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 6:54 AM  

  • How cute is that! Wow, 2 years old! You must be so excited. What a great cake that is!

    Oh, by the way, I'M DEBT FREE!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

  • Holy cripes. I want some of that cake! It looks delectable!

    So glad to hear that your little man is tearing up the world for two years running now! Super!

    By Blogger Mouthy Girl, at 5:54 PM  

  • happy birthday to the boy

    By Blogger cadbury_vw, at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home