Perfect Circle

Monday, October 09, 2006

Whoooooo hoooooo....

I got the job at the home improvement store. Not only did I get a job, I got a supervisory job there paying quite a bit more than I was making at the hospital. Yeah! I'm sure I'll be working my ass off for it, but there's nothing wrong with a hard days work. I'm am so excited. I'll be working in the live plant department and will be in charge of ordering plants and shrubs and maintaining the garden center.
It's a major chain, but the store itself is new and will not have it's grand opening until December. That should give me plenty of time to get trained and get the area opened and looking good. I better go find the public library so I can get brushed up on my plant knowledge.... :)

5 Comments:

  • Congratulations! Sounds like it has worked out even better than you expected. Didn't you work in a nursery way back when? Seems that I remember something about that.

    When do you start?

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 1:28 PM  

  • That is wonderful news. You deserve the best!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

  • Many many congrats Brandi! Hope it all goes really well for you!

    By Blogger Myra, at 2:57 AM  

  • That's wonderful!!!

    You go girl. Make that money.

    By Blogger Nikki, at 9:41 AM  

  • i'm so happy for you

    and a supervisor, too

    have to be happy about that!

    By Blogger cadbury_vw, at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home