Perfect Circle

Saturday, September 30, 2006

We found a new addition to the family

We haven't decided on a name for him yet, but we are getting a blue merle sheltie puppy.
Here are a few pics of the lil fellow...


(He's the one in the middle)

The pics aren't great quality and they don't do him justice because he is just beautiful!! He's not quite ready to come home with us yet since he's only about 6 weeks old. We figure by the time he is ready we'll be ready and have the house ready for puppy training. Oooh, it's so exciting. If anyone wants to give us suggestions on names, feel free... More to follow!

4 Comments:

  • He is so cute! I love puppies. Don't have a suggestion on the name though, I always have a hard time naming my own! Plus, I have a bad habit of naming my pets after 50's rock and roll icons. I have Elvis and have had Buddy, Jerry Lee and Peggy Sue in the past. :)

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 8:43 AM  

  • We're thinking about a scottish name since the shetland islands are off the cost of Scotland. Maybe Shamus, or Fergus, or Shamus McFergus, LOL!

    By Blogger Brandi, at 9:44 AM  

  • I don't care to clarify anything blogsurfer. I'm not going to get in the middle of anything between you and Cadbury.
    So, please don't ask again.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 9:36 AM  

  • he looks like a completely adorable puppy

    i love puppies and small children

    they are the cutest things in the entire universe

    (until they poop or start to howl... ;-)

    By Blogger cadbury_vw, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home