Perfect Circle

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Knee deep in poopie...

Oh the joys of motherhood. I don't think I've ever changed so many diapers as I have today. He was a little poop machine! It's like he waited until I changed him to do his business. In spite of the dirty details, Collin and I had a great day. We didn't do jack crap and it was wonderful! I did my grocery shopping yesterday so we didn't have to leave the house. Collin let me sleep until 8 again this morning and he took a two hour nap so I was pretty happy.
I told you yesterday that I would review the Wedding Crasher movie. I thought it was pretty damn funny! I love Vince Vaughn's character. Sure there were some cheesey, predictable moments but all in all I thought it was hilarious. You know how sometimes you buy a movie before you've watched it cause someone told you how great it was (Anchorman...blech)? I'm glad I took a chance on this one. It'll go right up there with Old School!
Well, since I didn't go anywhere today I really don't have much to talk about! See you on the flip side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home