Perfect Circle

Monday, February 20, 2006

I want one of these!

I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but man...that is cool. Plus not only does it make coffee, it makes hot tea and hot cocoa!!! Another cool thing about this machine is that all you have to do is load those discs. It even makes cappachinos. Ok...enough of the product plugging...I just had to share. Too bad it's about $170. Which is too much when you're trying to pay off debts....sigh....
I have found a new guilty pleasure since my hubby has been away...and no, it's not perverted! It's Chai Tea. I've bought the International coffee Chai latte and Pacific Vanilla Chai latte and they are both delicious! Perfect for these cold German nights!
Well, I've had a pretty eventful day. I did some cleaning around the house, then went to the grocery store. I also stopped by Kaufland, which is a German grocery store. They have the best frozen pizza's there. I didn't think the pizza's here would be as good as in the states, but they are wonderful. Then Collin and I went to Chili's for a going away party. The reservists I work with are going home after serving here for a year. It was bittersweet. This is going to sound bad, but I only liked a couple of them. The new group of reservists are so wonderful to work with so they make the one's leaving look even worse. I wish I could have spent the last year working with this group. I think I would have had a much happier year at work.
The last thing I did tonight (beside this post) was make a couple of welcome home posters for my hubby's welcome home celebration tomorrow. They still haven't committed to a time, but they still say it should be tomorrow. (once again, I won't be surprised if it changes) I am so excited! My hubby is coming home! Momma's getting a time out when daddy gets here! Yeehaw!!!

9 Comments:

  • It sounds like you had a nice day. I wish I was as strong as you. I am so afraid not to have someone with me. My mom and grandparents live 3 blocks from me. Do you have any family over there?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • P.S. Thank you for not saying what the name of that is. I would probably buy one. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

  • Hey Girl,
    Jay and I just saw on Grubesteak's website that he and his wife are preggers, I wouldn't be surprised to see a picture of a little stick with a plus sign on it after your hubby being away for 6 months, you have a lot of catching up to do! ;)

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 9:10 PM  

  • Leighann- I don't have anyone here with me. So yes, sometimes I feel very isolated here, especially without my hubby. I thought of you when I found that coffee maker. Just think of all the Starbucks money you could save with a machine like that! LOL!

    Keoka- Yea, I saw that too. Weird...
    Sometimes I feel weird because I know him, and I have this window into his life, yet he has no clue I check in on him from time to time. I wanted to write him to say congrats and tell him about my baby, but I just don't know what would come out of that, ya know?
    Weird, Eric is gonna have a baby. I never thought he'd be mature enough, or ready for that responsibility. But we all grow up don't we.....

    By Blogger Brandi, at 2:23 AM  

  • Yeah, well, some of you do. Instead of planning a baby, Jay and I are planning our next tattoos. Maybe someday in the next year or so we will grow up and decide to procreate. God, little Jay and Keoka's running around! The world may not be ready yet!

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 8:32 AM  

  • Congrats on your hubby coming home. That's great. Maybe you should celebrate by buying one of those coffee machines!

    By Blogger Phil, at 8:37 AM  

  • Ouch,

    Talk about me like I'm not even in the room ...

    By Blogger Grubesteak, at 12:43 PM  

  • Well, who knew...all this time I've been checking in on you, you've been checking in on me.

    By Blogger Brandi, at 11:19 AM  

  • Hey Eric,
    You never know who is lurking.
    Congrats on the baby!

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home