Perfect Circle

Sunday, February 19, 2006

This little guy keeps me busy...


This is Collin...when he's good, he's so good. And when he's bad...he's a little devil! Today I'd say he was about 40% good and 60% bad. I think some of it was due to boredom. We didn't get out of the house today cause I just wasn't motivated. I'm glad I didn't go anywhere, cause I got a call about from the FRG (family readiness group) regarding the return of my husband. It's coming up very soon and they are planning a welcome home ceremony tomorrow. I want to go and help decorate the gym, but I need to find someone to watch Collin for a few hours. Which is sometimes easier said than done. He is my little buddy, but I am glad to say I've finally got him off to dreamland!

Well, back to watching my Futurama marathon! I didn't really watch it when it was on television but my husband bought every season on DVD and they are so frickin funny! I think it's better than the Simpsons and just as funny as Family Guy. If you've never watched it you should slap yourself and run out as fast as you can and buy every season! The jokes just never get old....

3 Comments:

  • He is so adorable! I would watch him except I am, like, a million miles away!

    I think we have the same computer!

    I hope your LOURVE comes back soon. How long has he been gone?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 PM  

  • Thanks for the offer...but yeah...it would be a brutal drive!!
    He's been gone for about 6 months. I have a new understanding of what single mothers go through on a daily basis. It's pretty tough!
    Is your computer a dell? Mine is the Inspirion 6000. I love it!

    By Blogger Brandi, at 12:54 AM  

  • Oh, wow! My hubby was in the Navy and gone for months at a time. I know how you feel. I am so happy he doesn't have to do that anymore. The worry is terrible.

    My computer is a Toshiba. I guess they all look alike.

    Your hair turned out so nice. Do you think hubs will like it? My husband always got upset when he came back and my hair was different. He loved it long and natural. Um....no, don't think so. Even if I wanted to, it would take years to grow out the natural peroxide. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home