Perfect Circle

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ta Da!


So here it is folks....the new do! It's not been blow dried or curled, but I really like the color and highlights. I'm usually a platnum blonde so I thought I'd give this a try. Unfortunately color fades pretty quickly in my hair.

So here is another view. You can get a better look at the highlights....

What do you think? I think it's knocked a few years off my look. I was starting to feel like an ol housewife with my hair always up in a ponytail! LOL!

Wow...now that I've been shown (Thanks leighann!) how to post pics, I'm gonna be posting more of them on here! See ya in the funny papers...

6 Comments:

  • That looks adorable!

    If you tell me you did it yourself I am going to fall off my bed!

    Definitely post more pictures, that is the best part of blogging. Ok, the words are important too.

    Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • OK, I am an idiot. I commented on this before I read the next entry you made.

    So you didn't do your hair yourself. Good....I don't have to fall out of bed. That could hurt.

    :0)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 PM  

  • LOL! I wish I could do it myself! I tried one of those "Do it your self highlight" kits once and it was a disaster. I'll never try that again. When my hair was blonde, I'd dye it myself. So, I'm glad you didn't have to fall out of bed or anything. :)

    By Blogger Brandi, at 12:58 AM  

  • I am too. I am still sick with a sinus infection and that would just be one more thing I would have to deal with. :0)

    Do you have a yahoo im? We could chat. Mine is saveleigh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 PM  

  • Your hair looks cute, and I happen to be wearing that same Old Navy hoodie! :)

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 8:48 PM  

  • Whoa, that is weird Keoka! I love that hoodie. I feel so comfortable in it!

    By Blogger Brandi, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home