Perfect Circle

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Transformation

Well it's time for me to reinvent myself again. I had a couple of friends watch Collin for me yesterday so I could go to the beauty shop. It was so relaxing! I was there for about 3 hours and it felt good to get pampered again. I especially love it when they massage your scalp...I nearly fell asleep! As some of you know my hair was down to the middle of my back so when I was thinking of what I wanted to do...I decided I am ready for something new and drastic. The end result? I had the lady chop it off to a bob and highlight and color it. I have made an observation about German hair dressers. They don't listen when you tell them what you want to do to your hair. I had a picture and everything. I wanted a bob cut with one big lowlight and one big highlight in the front and the rest just highlighted with small high lights. Now, she did a good job and I did end up liking what she did....BUT she didn't do what I asked. She gave me several chunky high and lowlights in the front and then highlighted and lowlighted the rest as normal. So my hair is pretty dark now (a dark redish brown) with bright blonde highlights. I'll try and get a picture on here so you can see it now. It's totally different, very european. I've always been pretty easy going when it comes to my hair. After all it's just hair and it grows, so why not do something fun with it. It's just gonna take some getting used to I guess.

1 Comments:

  • I'm still trying to imagine you with hair down the middle of your back, you never had it longer than shoulder length back in the day. Bet it looks cute, though, you do need to post a pic.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home