Perfect Circle

Monday, April 10, 2006

Ho hum....

It's turned out to be a real yawner of a day. The only thing that I did today was take a friend to her drivers class so she can get a license and clean the kitchen. Paaarrrttaayyy!!
That's ok, I had a pretty good weekend. It was a beautiful sunny weekend here in Germany. We took Collin to the park and played for most of Saturday, then yesterday I did a ton of housework and planted some beautiful plants in our front porch pots. I'll have to post a pic of our front porch as I'm quite proud of the work I did.
I can't wait to have a home of my own so that I can plant beautiful roses and other various flowers. Maybe I'll even try for a little vegetable garden. It will be so nice to have a place to call our own.
My husband told me today he's got a date for us to return and it's coming up real soon. I hate giving dates over the internet, so I'll just say it's in the next two months. Looks like he may even have a job lined up when we return to the states. That would give us so much peace of mind knowing that one of us would be working right away.
Well, back to surfin the web. Any good sites out there for a bored SAHM?

1 Comments:

  • Hey thanks!
    It'll give me something to do in my spare time! ;)

    By Blogger Brandi, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home