Perfect Circle

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Call me, call me, anytime

I finally got a call back about a job!! After applying at several different places, I got a call from that home improvement store. I go in next Monday for the next step in the hiring process. I don't know if that means I got the job, but it's something.

I'm loving our new home, I'm just ready to dump money into it that we don't have right now. It's not a "fixer uper" by any means, but it would be nice to have a kitchen table and chairs, LOL! Our house in Germany was bigger but this home feels like we have so much more room. I love just sitting in our back yard on the porch swing at night. I've noticed that even though our backyard is separated by a fence from three neighbors, it's pretty quiet around here. I think we've got a winner here!

Well, that's about all the news I have right now. Tchuss!

3 Comments:

  • Good luck on the job. Hopefully you would get a decent employee discount to go toward all those little projects you tend to want to do as a new homeowner.

    By Blogger The Big Fat Project Management Team, at 10:58 PM  

  • i sure hope you get the job!!!

    ----

    new house and working in a home reno store?

    sounds like working in a restaraunt when you're starving

    watch out for your employee credit card...

    By Blogger cadbury_vw, at 5:06 PM  

  • If it is supposed to happen it will. I can't wait to hear if you are starting soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home